The Hemp Industry needs us and we need you!
Becoming a Regenerative Hemp member:
Regenerative Hemp Victoria Inc is a professional, responsive not for profit association working on behalf of all sectors of the hemp industry in Victoria and Australia.
We support the use of all parts of the hemp plant with its many beneficial uses.
Who are our Members:
Members can be farmers, entrepreneurs, processors, manufacturers, builders, individuals, investors, organisations and businesses of all sizes who are interested in the emerging hemp industry in Victoria.
Members Rights and Obligations:
A member is someone who has satisfied the requirements of formal membership of RHVI. Members are required to pay annual membership fees and must agree to adhere to the Values of the Association. Potential members will be required to complete a short membership application form.
Membership of Regenerative Hemp Victoria will give you:
- Voting rights;
- Notice of meetings and opportunity to attend meetings;
- Opportunity to nominate and hold formal roles in the organisation;
- Input into formal representations on behalf of the hemp industry in Victoria;
- Notification of and opportunity to attend industry network events;
- Access to exclusive member benefit such as online member resources and fact sheets; and
- Access to online, moderated member forums.
Individual membership – $50 per year
Corporate membership – $250 per year
Please complete the form here
Your application will be put to the Committee and, if approved, instructions on how to make secure payment will be provided.